Sometimes the only thing you want is a glass of wine, and you only think, wine not? Wine is one of the most difficult liquids to remove from almost anything. But don’t worry, in this post we will give you some tips to completely eliminate wine spots.
Basic techniques to eliminate wine spots:
Salt, this is an ideal advice for table clothes and carpets.
- Use a paper towel to absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Cobber the spot with salt.
- Use the vacuum cleaner to remove the salt.
- Be proud of yourself. You removed the spot without any effort.
White wine, yes you read right! White wine help to remove red wine.
- Use a cloth with white wine and carefully apply it to the damaged zone.
- Once the zone its completely wet, you will see how the red tones start to vanish.
- Whet it´s completely gone, wash it as you normally would do it.
- Amazing isn’t it? White wine really eliminates red wine spots.
Vinegar, maybe you’re thinking ¨ wow, all cleaning remedies¨ and you´re right, vinegar is useful for many things.
- Apply white vinegar to the red wine spot.
- Once the dark color is gone, rub with liquid detergent.
- Wash out with hot water.
- Let it dry and its done!
Peroxide and detergent, make an equal part mix of both products to create this s ¨super-detergent¨ amazing to eliminate wine spots.
- Apply it to the affected zone.
- Let it sit for at least one hour.
- Wash it at is indicated in the washing lable.
- You have discovered a new solution.
Milk, this is the most useful advice, since it is effective for those wine spots that have long time at your clothes.
- Apply hot milk to the spot.
- Let it sit until you see the red zone is gone.
- Lean as normal.
- We know, we save your garment.
If any of these remedies wasn’t helpful it must be because…
- The spot its being a lot of time in the garment.
- You were not patient enough.
In any of these cases we have the solution. In UrbanDryClean, we count with professional services that guarantee to help with the problem.